Change of Address - Longview Tea Company Limited

For change of address, you should send a written request signed by the share holder(s) quoting folio number. Kindly ensure that your signature appearing in such request matches with the specimen signature recorded with us.

In case you hold the shares in demat form, you are advised to inform your Depository Participant of any change in your address.

Back to Equity Share Main Page
Home About the Company Products Investors' Relation Code of Conduct & Ethics Financial Results Share Holding Pattern Equity Shares Notice Query Contact