Transposition of Shares - Longview Tea Company Limited
If the shareholder requires a change in the order of their name on share certificate, a request letter signed by all the joint holder(s) in respect of the entire holding should be sent to the Company/RTA alongwith all original certificates. Please note that such requests do not require the execution of a transfer deed(s) or the payment of stamp duty.

For a change in order of name(s) in respect of part holding or addition/deletion of name(s) of one or more joint holder(s) in respective folio, the normal procedure of transfer is to be followed i.e. execution of transfer deed and payment of stamp duty.

In case the shares are held in demat form, you are advised to contact your Depository Participant for transposition of the holding.
Back to Equity Share Main Page
Home About the Company Products Investors' Relation Code of Conduct & Ethics Financial Results Share Holding Pattern Equity Shares notice Query Contact